Wednesday 12 January 2011

Inseption-short rewiev

I am reviewing movie called "Inception" which is written and directed by Christopher Nolan which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a main character Don Cobb and in my opinion Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best actors alive becouse in every movie he gets into his character wery well.




Don Cobb which is really good at extraction and that is stealing information from people minds in their sleep but he gets a job and the reward for completing it is that he could get his old life back whitch he lost but its not his usual job of extracting information this job's goal is not of extracting information but plating an idea in persons mind. I am not going to explain any more of the plot because i think the best way to see this film is without knowing much of a plot.


There wasn't allot of special effects in the movie and I think that's is good because special effects that was in the movie were really good and it made movie look more realistic.

All in all the movie left me really impressed and after movie ended I still was thinking about it for quite a while because it left quite a few questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment